Terms and Conditions for 1st Class Garden Maintenance
(Hire the Best Gardeners. Call us now on: 07940 797 407 0r 0203 489 2112)
- 1st Class Garden Services is committed to providing the best possible garden maintenance experience for our customers however please note the following points.
- We endeavour to attend the grounds on set days however due to unforeseen circumstances cannot guarantee a specific visit time. If there are times that we must not visit, please inform us early.
- If access through or from a neighbouring property is required to carry out specific tasks, permission must be sought from the property owner or tenant before commencement of work.
- Our staff cannot engage in any work that requires them to climb higher than the ladders they carry on board their vehicles will allow them to. Any high work will need to be assessed and priced.
- Very poor weather conditions may sometimes result in delayed or missed visits.
- Any changes to the agreed work need to be discussed and a new price agreed before commencement of extra or changed specifications.
- Any gardening work completed must be inspected immediately and certified by the client within one (1) day. If we do not hear from the client within this 1 day after completion, we automatically conclude that the work has been satisfactorily completed. We cannot be held liable for the state of the property after 1 day.
- Invoices must be settled within 7 days of receipt. Interest of 3% per day (Accruing) may be charged to invoices outstanding over this time. If we are caring for your garden whilst you are residing overseas payments must be made by direct debit.
- Loud machinery is sometimes used to carry out maintenance work. Please inform us in advance if there is a time when this will cause you problems.
- Sometime our operatives will be using controlled chemicals to kill weeds or promote growth. These are generally considered non-toxic but should you be concerned or request more information, then, speak to your operative so he can provide you with details.
- Your visiting operatives will be adhering to strict times, if you would like anything particular done during the visit please make your wishes known to the head gardener as soon as he arrives rather than as he is packing up.
- Some customers like to engage our operatives in small talk. We advise that you keep this work related as this is your time being used up.
- No extra waste or rubbish other than the material produced as a result of our work will be removed unless agreed.
- 1st Class Garden Services may use images of the work to promote business on the internet or other mediums. If you object to this then please let us know.
- Any issues during the course of the program concerning the standard of work, time keeping or the staff must be quickly brought to our attention so we can rectify them.
- If you have any questions regarding these terms please do not hesitate to discuss it with us.
- We understand that customers grow accustomed to a particular operative visiting their garden and while we will endeavour to send the same operative each time but due to circumstances beyond our control, this is not always possible and cannot be guaranteed.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
We appreciate your valued business and look forward to providing you with a quality, professional service.